Monday, July 8, 2013

Fitness Regimen: Week Three, Day 15: The Power of Music

     So, my "assignment" for today was to try some workout music. I have a workout CD I made ages ago; here's the playlist:

1. Number One (Manowar)
2. King (Manowar)
3. Swords in the Wind (Manowar)
4. More Human Than Human (White Zombie)
5. Walk (Pantera)
6. F***ing Hostile (Pantera)
7. Caught in a Mosh (Anthrax)
8. Among the Living (Anthrax)
9. I Am The Law (Anthrax)
10. Crush (Anthrax)
11. Room For One More (Anthrax)
12. Potter's Field (Anthrax)
13. Urban Discipline (Biohazard)
14. Wrong Side of the Tracks (Biohazard)
15. Supernaut (from N.I.B.)

Today's Exercises:
* 4 sets of 15 Dumbbell Flys with 15 lb. weights
* 4 sets of 15 One-Arm Rows with 15 lb. weights
* Music: "Number One" (Manowar), "King" (Manowar), "Swords in the Wind" (Manowar)

No comments:

Post a Comment