Thursday, April 28, 2016

D&D 30 Day Challenge, Days 23-28

     So, my computer was broken for almost a week (and there's not much hope it'll keep working for long), but I wanted to catch up on this:

Day 23: Least Favorite Monster Overall

In earlier editions, this would have been easy. Once upon a time I would have said "vampire" . . . in 1st edition, if it even hit you, it drained 2 levels. You would go into an encounter at a high enough level to defeat the vampire, theoretically, and after a couple of rounds, you would be a low enough level and know you were doomed. Nowadays, I don't have a least favorite.


Day 24: Favorite Energy Type

Kill it with fire!


Day 25: Favorite Magic Item

I used to really love some of the staves - like the Staff of the Magi or Staff of Power. Those were cool!


Day 26: Favorite Nonmagic Item

Ummmm . . . rope?


Day 27: A Character You Want To Play In The Future

A specific character or a type? Hmm. I wanna play a warlock! Warlocks seem cool!


Day 28: A Character You Will Never Play Again

A specific character or a type? Hmm. I never say never.

No comments:

Post a Comment