Monday, April 15, 2013

Create a Bucket List (Day 12 of 30 Days to a Better Man)

Create a Bucket List

     I created one of these before and I lost it. So, some things I would like to do before I die:

* Marriage to Tanya (already planned for December 21st of this year, but it's still on my list)
* Travel Italy again, and make sure I visit Pompeii this time! (what we plan to do for our honeymoon, but it's still on this list)
* Travel to Greece (separate trip)
* Travel to Iceland and/or Scandinavia (separate trip)
* Be a father (this was always on my list - I'm sort of a father-figure already, and I guess I'll be a stepfather, but it's still on my list)
* Get myself back into some kind of reasonable physical shape (hopefully a much shorter-term goal than the others)
* Own and operate an olive farm (yay olive farm!)
* Publish at least one book (preferably several)

That's a start. I'll want to add to it, but that's off the top of my head . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment