Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Find Your N.U.T.s (Day 18 of 30 Days to a Better Man)

Find Your N.U.T.s (Non-negotiable, Unalterable Terms)

     A term coined by Wayne Levine, N.U.T.s (Non-negotiable, Unalterable Terms) refers to those principles  a man will absolutely never violate and the lines he absolutely will not cross. To compromise them means to compromise oneself. These are things like:

* I shall not knowingly deal in falsehoods.
* I am faithful to my fiancee.
* I live in accordance with the precepts of my faith and my philosophy, to the best of my ability.
* Family is more important than anything except personal integrity (without which a man is useless to his family)
* I am a man of my word.
* I seek to become better than I am.

     This challenge encourages a man to think about these things and meditate on what is non-negotiable for him and an individual man.

No comments:

Post a Comment