Monday, April 8, 2013

Reconnect With An Old Friend (Day 7 of 30 Days to a Better Man)

Reconnect with an Old Friend

     My task for Sunday was to reconnect with an old friend. Well, I do try not to lose connections with old friends, but it can be difficult, especially now that I live in Arizona and just about everyone I have ever known lives in New England! Anyway, I did recently send out a batch of postcards from the Goldfield Ghost Town (our first stop on the Apache Trail, when Tanya and I went out to Roosevelt Dam last month - and incidentally the trip on which we got engaged!). But I always feel like I have so much more reconnecting to do. I intend to try to reach my old Latin correspondents soon (since I haven't written to any of them in over a year, I think!). Much to do . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment