Thursday, April 25, 2013

Start a Debt Repayment Plan (Day 25 of 30 Days to a Better Man)

Start a Debt Repayment Plan

     Well, this is another one of those tasks that requires some budgeting figures and such that I'm simply not going to post publicly, but suffice to say this is something on which I am already working. It is one of the few areas of my life that divorce has not made easier (e.g., there is an outstanding medical bill on my debt that was supposed to be paid by my ex-wife's insurance, when I was on her insurance. They never paid it, a problem we were disputing for a couple of years. Now that we're divorced, I'll probably never get it resolved any way except by paying the damned bill. Annoying, but I'll have to just do it, eventually . . .). Anyway, according to national statistics, my personal debt is about average . . . but I'd like to see it below average (which I can do with some hard work) or nonexistent (difficult to accomplish in the modern world, perhaps impossible, but who knows?). Anyway . . . working on the plan . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment